These are the tools I use at home and at work.
I generally stick with tools as I am creature of habit.
- I initially designed this web site in Figma, a tool that I use at Genius Division to design apps, web sites, interfaces etc.
- For PHP development, I use PHPStorm.
I’ve been trying to expand my kit throughout the years and don’t take as many photos as I should. I used to post to Flickr but would like a self-hosted solution so I don’t have to rely on a third party and more importantly, own my own content.
- Sony A7 Mk II when I get around to it. I have a battery grip on it.
- Sony RX100 IV for point and shoot stuff.
- iPhone 12 mini when out and about.
- MacBook Pro 15 inch + dual external monitors.
- iPad Pro 11 inch.
- Runs on the latest version of Kirby.
- Codebase hosted on Github.
- Theme cobbled together using Tailwind.
- For hosting, I use Laravel Forge for server deployment and maintenance and Digital Ocean for hosting. It is backed up daily to Amazon S3.
- Titles are set in Decimal.